BEFORE

BEFORE
Our humble abode and the modern tudor it shall become...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 85 - the walk of fame....

After a 3 day quick get a way We are back adn feel rejuvenated!!  Sometimes in the midst of the chaos you have to just get away.  I left Saturday afternoon after buying the guys pizza and beer and came back to sheer beauty!  It was wonderful....they hav ebeen busy laying the new walkway and doing 2 new sets of stairs....I nce again hand picked my brick but look at the difference between how the stairs were finished the how the porch was done...HUGE difference.  Guess I will be buying lots of bushes to surround my porch!  Sh_t happens...
Enjoy the pics..more to come today!







Everything will be done today including setting the final cedar posts on the right side column and the trim on the porch ceiling.  I can paint next week...if ONLY we could select our colors!  Urgh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment