BEFORE

BEFORE
Our humble abode and the modern tudor it shall become...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 56 - Already??

So we have had a MAJOR 3 week delay but we are about to kick it into HIGH gear.  My 3 month goal has been blown but my budget well I am trying to keep it on track.  We paid for lots of extra framing work with the ceiling crash but I  am hoping to make it up in other areas!

Stone samples are on their way this week. Once in hand, we will pull the trigger and get the outside done.  OF course we have had PERFECT construction weather for 3 weeks now and when we are ready to start the exterior we will get another ice storm! You can bet on it.

The WINNING house design is....

We were busy all last weekend putting in the subfloor, and I vacuumed for HOURS.  I KNOW I have the cleanest construction site in history!  I need to get rid of my pent-up energy and so i am going wild with the SHOP vac.  The pour construction guys don't know what to do with me as I chase them around with the vacuum cleaner, sucking up any speck of dirt they generate!  I will post pictures later this evening so check back with me.  We also found some countertops, and will post those pics as well. Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Love love love it!!! You are amazing and still standing I see!! The finish line is in sight!! Can't wait to see it. Hope you're enjoying that nightly bottle of wine tonight! xoxo, Lee

    ReplyDelete