BEFORE

BEFORE
Our humble abode and the modern tudor it shall become...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

DAY 30 - They're BACKKKK!!!!

Ruben and his crew showed up again today to install my newly arrived windows!  The house is total chaos with the electrician finishing up, the low voltage guys here installing all of Tilo's speakers and the plumbing inspector here to see how we are doing!

The plumbing passed the inspection. Now we will have HVAC and electrical inspections tomorrow.  Keep your fingers crossed. 

Ruben's guys got the windows installed and finished much of the siding.  Tomorrow they will build the 2 porticos over my 2 side entry doors - this is so exciting and something I have wanted since building the deck - a cover over my head when I go to unlock the door in the rain!!  The new cedar brackets arrived and they are PERFECT!  I still have the monster ones if anyone knows anyone who needs them!!  I will send pics of the brackets and porticos tomorrow.  In them meantime, enjoy my new exterior looks...





No comments:

Post a Comment