BEFORE

BEFORE
Our humble abode and the modern tudor it shall become...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

We need your Input!!

Okay - the entire project is now on hold because we can not find my brick.  They do not produce this brick type any more.  Not the color or more importantly the texture.  i have looked all over the country.  My last chance is in Indiana. Jason from Dreamscapes has been helping me to locate something that will work.  We will now fed ex 4 samples of my brick to Indiana and see if they can make it for me.  A custom brick order - who knows what it will cost?  It will also take weeks!!

So i have been looking at stone selections. About 50% of the homes in VaHI have stone on them.  We are thinking in the grey tones....what do you guys think of these options?
 Grey stone addition and porch with brick details...
 Brick addition with grey porch bottom..still need brick for this but not as much!

Weigh in - send me a post here so I know what you are thinking.  Now the board and batten siding has no color - we are working on getting that colored in as well so we have a true idea of what it could look like. 

I will send more options through tomorrow!!  Vote NOW!!




No comments:

Post a Comment