BEFORE

BEFORE
Our humble abode and the modern tudor it shall become...

Saturday, February 12, 2011

DAY 32 - "Let the Sunshine in"..not any more with my new porticos!!

We have the porticos built over our doors.  I finally have protection for when it rains and we have the prettiest weekend in the last 20!!  Check out the cedar porticos Ruben built over my 2 side entry doors...
 This is the right side of the house at the door leading to our terrace.  Ruben also re-trimmed the old doorway.  Still have some more wood to replace there, but it looks great so far.
 This is our main side entrance portico.  Now I have to look for a pendant light to hang from the center. We will stain it a bit darker than it is now, add some roofing shingles and voila!

 Look at teh finished product.  All of our windows are in and the siding is up.  Now we just have to resolve this stone - brick issue and get the front porch built! Upstairs is ready to insulate and sheet rock but I cant until we have the dormer resting on stable posts!



We could really be done in 4-6 weeks if I could find my brick and or stone!!  Keep your fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment