BEFORE

BEFORE
Our humble abode and the modern tudor it shall become...

Monday, January 24, 2011

Before and After

Many have asked about our living arragements after the disaster last Monday....well Viola and I were living pretty bare because my husband was out of town Sunday to Sunday - he was actually skiing in Colorado!! Imagine that, he missed all of the excitement.  Anyway, there were things I couldnt move around, blah blah blah so here is how we lived last week....
 Everyone should have 2x4 wood supports in their bathroom! Notice the plywood, this is our way of keeping the plaster ceiling in [lace as they jack hammer out the bathroom floor above it.  it has worked so far!


 This is the aftermath of the chicken little episode on Monday.  The one sofa is our haven to watch movies - OOOOh did I meniton we have no TV..the satellite had to be removed to do the shingles.  Havent had TV in 7 days and counting!  It is ALL about being flexible!

                               My one clean corner to the left....the rest I will get to this week.

Tilo came home last night and saved us...he got his speaker boxes moved back into place and helped me clean some more areas so we are almost back to normal. I am a bit fearful that something will dirty it up again this week but Tilo is here so it will be easier to handle if it does. 

Pictures will be posted as we get the exterior finished.  Plumbers are coming out to assess the status and will start on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment