BEFORE

BEFORE
Our humble abode and the modern tudor it shall become...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

DAY ....uhhh like 15-18...

So we are creeping along no wnad it is my OWN fault - YES I am the client who is delaying the ENTIRE project.  I havent received my windows or my plumbing for Viola's bathroom yet.  I am hoping to have it all be Wednesday so until then we are pretty much ON hold.  Which isnt bad because it gives me some time to order so more stuff and basically catch up with the process.

Tilo and I are going to do some more closet layout tomorrow so I know we have all blocking in place to mount all we need to the walls once they are sheet rocked. We are also going to do the porch design which is a bit different to the pictures.  I want to add some railing to the left of the front porch to balance that on the right.  he and i will discuss with the architect tomorrow.  We will pour Monday so I need to make sure we are all on board with this.  Last minute decisions that always come about when things have been  formed up and aren't quite what you thought!  My foundation guy Jason from Dreamscapes will love me!!!

BUT the good thing is we are making the changes now before it is too difficult to change or too costly!  Do not hesitate to speak up early on....it will save disappointment and money later on!!

I will post pictures on Sunday..



No comments:

Post a Comment