BEFORE

BEFORE
Our humble abode and the modern tudor it shall become...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 7 - There is a bright side...

After hour sof cleaning and little sleep, I woke up to face a new day with a renewed spirit - especially after seeing my new space upstairs.  The room is great, the bathroom with it's vaulted ceiling - just all of the SPACE has lifted my spirits again...Check us out now...in one week's time!
                         My Master Bathroom with vaulted single and a transom over the toilet.
                               My master Shower with bench nook, 2 shower heads and 2 niches!
 The 9ft trey ceiling in my new master bedroom. Make a HUGE difference.

I cant wait to see what they have done today - DAY 8.  The plan was to demo the guest bath, my daughter's plaster walls and the stair well.  They will be reframing a higher ceiling in my stairwell to open it up.  More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment